We are looking for a manager experienced in Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) to lead GRC activities for our commercial partners for Information Security. In this role, the successful candidate will lead, manage, & support a team of cybersecurity analysts in driving implementation, maintenance, & improvement of CLEARs security & compliance control environment. In addition, the individual will collaborate across various departments of the business & its technology & operations groups to support internal & external assessments of CLEARs cybersecurity program, including verifying that cybersecurity procedures & controls are designed, implemented, & operating effectively.
What you'll do:
- Manage audit & compliance activities for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HITRUST, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), HIPAA Security Rule, & SOC 2
- Drive Accountability for the design & operating effectiveness of controls relating to attestation & compliance
- Develop a team of assurance & compliance analysts through effective coaching provide timely feedback to develop the skills of others & effectively deal with performance challenges.
- Interact with security & engineering leadership to guide & influence critical decisions the efficiency & effectiveness of internal & external audit activities.
- Implement & maintain tools, processes, & metrics to improve the efficiency of the assurance & compliance initiatives
How you'll measure success:
- Lead concurrent assurance & compliance efforts, working closely with internal audit team
- Develop strong relationships with security & engineering leadership
- Cultivate a strong working relationship with partners & assessors
- Coach & mentor team of analysts to conduct highly quality work efficiently
What you're great at:
- 7+ years of experience in information or related auditing
- Demonstrated knowledge of CLEARs systems & control environment
- Effective leadership & coaching of team of assurance analysts for at least 1 year
- Established operating effectiveness & continuous improvement of assessment process
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $150,000-200,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.