Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Do you have a passion for data & a desire to find a product role where this is a primary focus? As a Senior Product Manager of Data Stream at Simon, you will drive product strategy for our customers data workflow & bring standardization across different verticals. You will bridge technical concepts & business needs to build integration, data modeling & schematization tools for non-technical users. Scope of ownership will include both customer-facing features & data engineering capabilities. Your efforts will further standardize our clients data across the platform & provide the foundation for our machine learning team.
What Youll Do
- Partner with customers, prospects & the go-to-market teams to define key problems that inform your product strategy & teams roadmap
- Analyze qualitative & quantitative data on customer usage to uncover product insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Engineering, Design, Sales, Support) to source the best ideas & ship high-quality products in an iterative manner
- Conduct user research & testing with Product Design to discover needs & validate hypotheses
- Assist in or lead build vs buy assessments
- Drive & improve the product development process with your team: planning, discovery, development, & commercialization
- Continuously develop your teams key performance indicators
- 4+ years as a product manager in data infrastructure or background in data engineering
- Experience launching products within one or more of the following domains: large-scale data processing, SaaS, enterprise, SDKs
- Comfortable solving big, ambiguous problems
- Strong analytical approach, quantitative & qualitative data analysis
- Effective communicator, able to express complex concepts in plain language
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.