Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Development Manager to drive innovation, growth & new business opportunities with the team of Sales Development Representatives across the American region. The Sales Development Manager will report to the Head of Global Sales Development & will interface closely with key internal & external stakeholders to develop & execute strategies to accelerate both revenue & strategic value across multiple verticals.
The team you will be managing as a local leader in Austin is part of a global team, located in Brighton for the EMEA market & in San Fransisco & Austin for the AMER market.
You will be building a Sales Development team in the Austin location while supervising the team in San Francisco. Your ability as a visionary thought Sales leader paired with being able to execute on strategic directions will ensure sustained success of the team.
- Leads & inspire a team of Sales Development Representatives to over-achieve against objectives
- Takes charge of executing a repeatable process for hiring & onboarding additional team members & delivers ongoing training on sales prospecting, email outreach, & outbound calling
- Guides & manages prospect research & building activity for the different verticals for the AMER market
- Defines & tracks performance metrics by which the Sales Development Representatives will be measured (e.g., call/email activity, response rates, leads generated, lead quality, ultimate lead-to-close)
- Serves as an insightful advisor to management about team performance
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, & international environment
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Financial acumen & business management skills
- Very strong coaching & mentoring skills including the ability to develop people
- Experience & expertise in managing & leading a team in a sales environment
- Background in the software/technology market
- The ability to motivate a team & individuals to work to & achieve monthly KPI's
- Energetic, driven & motivated
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, & organizational skills
- Experience with Unity
- Passion for excellence in result
- Knowledge of the Gaming sector
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, & other sales enablement tools
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The companys 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft & many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide & have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.