Do you want to redefine what world class account management looks like at a top e-commerce platform? Join us in beautiful Amsterdam as a junior product manager local partner services
Booking.com is the worlds leading accommodation site, but boasts a small, start-up feel. Our vision is to provide the best accommodations at the best prices for all our travellers, no matter what their travel purpose or budget may be. With over 1.6 million room nights booked every day in our 2M+ accommodations worldwide, our mission is to make travel, experience & exploration accessible for everyone, everywhere.
As our business is constantly growing, we are looking for a junior product manager to join the Commercial Operations - Local Partner Services team, positively impact our 3k+ internal users on a daily basis & take our product to the next level. As a product manager, you will work diligently with designers, developers, copywriters & other PMs to make our local colleagues lives easier & more impactful.
Be the voice of the (internal) user & the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
- Identify user behaviours & needs through research & analysis.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features & enhancements to existing features.
- Empower & collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Analyse, understand & share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.\
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty & dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Eager to learn & aware that valuable information can come from both positive & negative results through experimentation.
- Passionate about product development & constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile & innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated & results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, & motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes & sizes.
- 3+ years experience working with web based companies
- Experience working on the development of in-house built CRM systems
- Familiarity with commercial (account management) roles, improving their day-to-day activities & operations
- Familiarity with qualitative user research
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
- Knowledge & experience in product optimisation, new product development, UX design & research is a plus.
Whats in it for you?
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.