We are looking for a technically-proficient Production Technician to produce state of the art live & on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment. Candidates must possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment. In addition, candidates must have the ability to multi-task camera-switching, monitor, & adjust multiple audio feeds, understand & troubleshoot audio signal flow, lighting cues, QC of outbound stream, & most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day.
- Operate sound & lights in-studio & provide camera-switching to our live-streaming end-users.
- Monitor & troubleshoot stream quality during live production.
- Operate sound, lights, & video in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Execute workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets.
- Monitor, maintain, & report issues relating to production.
- Assist on-air talent, employees, & clients with all things production-related.
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, & holidays.
- Minimum 4-year BA degree in communications preferably in TV/Film Production
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential.
- Must possess an artistic eye for on-the-fly framing of shots, understanding of basic audio processing & video editing.
- Must be dynamic, motivated, & eager to produce high quality content every day. We provide an outstanding work environment & excellent experience, we expect the same from you.
- Flexibility required to cover a consecutive shift or to volunteer for vacation relief and/or other needs as situations arise
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.