About Simple Health
Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more direct-to-consumer medical services.
About the Role
As the Senior Growth Manager - Search, youll be responsible for managing, growing & optimizing our search program & getting us to full scale across paid & organic search. As the first dedicated hire with SEO experience, youll be a leader across the org & fully responsible for developing & executing SEO strategy. Youll also translate organic search learnings to our paid search campaigns, & vice versa - leading our search efforts to be best in class. This role will focus primarily on SEO with strategic oversight of paid search/SEM.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to
- Developing the company-wide SEO strategy & working cross-functionally with product, engineering, content, & PR to execute against it.
- Setting & driving growth goals with a metrics-driven, iterative approach.
- Conducting rigorous SEO experimentation, keyword research, competitive analyses, landing page audits, & more.
- Setting strategy for paid search/SEM & working with a paid search manager to execute against it.
- Translating strategy & learnings between paid & organic search efforts to optimize efficiency & effectiveness on both.
- 4+ years of experience driving growth via both technical & content-based SEO strategies.
- 2+ years of paid search/SEM strategy
- Results-oriented with a strong ownership mentality. Experience setting overarching strategy & achieving tangible growth goals.
- Strong analytical skills; familiarity with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, Moz, etc.
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS & code structure as it relates to SEO
- Excellent communication, with the ability to speak fluently with both technical & non-technical stakeholders.
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare premiums & offer free contacts to our employees.