The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is looking for an HR Director to drive business outcomes & strong employee engagement through the development & implementation of aligned talent strategies. The role is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, considering the unique needs of each client group. Responsibilities will be broad: leadership consulting on HR matters, people manager coaching & development, performance & talent management, organizational realignment & workforce planning, retention strategies, & HR program development & implementation.
What You'll Do
- Support core HR processes such as employee engagement, performance management, & compensation planning
- Advise client groups on people-related strategies & decisions in the areas of organizational design, retention & employee relations
- Results-driven individual who can produce outcomes, build credibility & trust with leaders & employees across all levels
- Provide guidance & proactive input on business unit reorganizations, workforce planning, & succession planning
- Analyze trends & metrics in partnership with leadership to support the development of solutions & programs
- Analytical & critical thinking with a metrics-driven approach to talent solutions & the ability to leverage analytics & insights to create compelling narratives for change
- Partner with managers on employee relations issues
What You Have
- 8+ years of HR business partner experience
- Goal-oriented & comfortable with ambiguity, & able to prioritize in a lean, dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong mentality for continuous improvement & exceeding client expectations
- Proven experience successfully partnering with C-suite executives
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done, & at the next moment being part of strategy discussions
- Effective & influential communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Experience working within a high-growth, fast paced company
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.