Please note this will be an internship or co-op from September to December this year. You must be enrolled in a College or University to Apply.
We have a team of folks who support the sales team, called Sales Operations. The job of sales ops is to give our sales reps superpowers using tools like Salesforce & Data from BI Tools like Looker. We keep everyone topped up with enough prospects to sell, but not too much, & do a ton of digging into how thats going, how it could be more efficient & such. Sometimes that means pulling a smarter list of prospects. Other times, that means tweaking our Salesforce config to automatically save them a click every time they log a visit or call.
The Junior Analyst in Sales Ops is responsible for user support - youve got to become an expert in Salesforce at Ritual & help all these folks out on the streets use the tool just right. On top of this we run a number of projects to try new things (sales experiments, new tool assessments, data quality fixes, & so on). Well need your help to execute these effectively! Our Sales team uses Salesforce dashboards to be able to come into work, & know exactly what to work on today. At the rate Ritual is going, we need dashboard updates on the regular.
What youre signing up for:
- Building relationships with the sales reps & helping them day to day with admin requests, data loads, etc
- Build Salesforce Dashboards & Looker reports
- Look at real problems/inefficiencies & come up with solutions
- Being surrounded by Foodies - we all get credits on Ritual every day ($15 dollars a day in Ritual Credit)
Skills Youll Learn:
- SQL - everyone learns SQL on co-op & knows it the rest of their life
- Looker (BI Tool) Reporting, & mark-up language
- Salesforce: data loading (ETL), dashboarding, data quality
Skills we need you to bring:
- Strong Data Chops
- Compassion for sales reps, the way a nurse cares for patients
- GOOGLE - we need you to be able to learn something independently & google what you dont know. Shhh This is our secret to success & learning