The Production Assistant assists all teams in the daily tasks of studio operations. Duties include general studio maintenance, cleanliness & organization, as well as assisting with the Studio's project & sample management databases, & photography sets. Duties include, but are not limited to, set up & strike of photography equipment, painting & maintaining cycloramas, props, sets walls, & studio walls, shipping, receiving, unpacking & prepping product, inventory control, & sample labeling. In addition, they will work side-by-side with client account services leaders, stylists & photographers assisting in providing an elevated studio experience are clients expect from us as their Production vendor. The ideal Production Assistant should have an eye for fashion, & / or desire for a career in digital photography & videography, production or styling, as well as a passion for cultural trends & an energetic work ethic.
- Studio cleanliness, maintenance & organization
- Photo set construction & strike - including cameras, computer & lighting equipment
- Facilitating equipment repairs & maintaining studio supply levels
- Management of several web-based databases that contain inbound, in progress & completed work requests
- Produce & attach tracking labels to products
- Reconcile any shipment discrepancies & alert client specific personnel
- Unpack & transport product to sets
- Prepare samples for shoots including assembly, steaming & pressing.
- Pack up & document outbound product, generate shipping labels & schedule shipment pickup
- Assist Stylists & Photographers with the styling or shooting of samples for photography or video.
- Study & learn client styling guides & procedures & stay current on these guidelines.
- Take direction from stylists & photographers
- Apply knowledge of current industry trends
- Ensure garments, accessories & styling supplies are cleaned & organized after every shoot
- Other duties as assigned