What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team & Role
As a Project Manager reporting into the Director of Operations for Legal & Compliance, youll be a part of a team that helps refine & strengthen operational efficiency & risk management at BlockFi. Primarily, you will help structure & deliver a variety of strategic projects that leverage IT & technology to help the firm grow safely & sustainably. You will scope, plan, execute & complete projects that will help enhance & grow our company. Were working to improve our existing workflows & enable support for our growing Compliance & Legal teams.
- Help facilitate completion of major strategic projects (i.e. collection of management information, implementation of governance processes) by working across organizational boundaries & teams
- Create an excellent customer service experience & strengthen engagement among Compliance, Legal & other facets of the organization
- Prepare & deliver executive-level status reports
- Define & maintain KPIs to monitor impact of projects on productivity to ensure goals are being met
- Manage Atlassian suite for project management & ticket management
- Communicate project status & updates at all levels of organization
- Proactively identify & mitigate project risks & blockers; escalate & resolve issues impacting project success
- Manage project roadmaps for any project changes
- Help establish & maintain successful change management processes
- Lead project meetings, create & maintain meeting documentation
- Provide support to operational projects as needed
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- You have an extreme attention to detail without sacrificing execution rigor
- You always work towards action & own tasks end-to-end
- You embrace hurdles & tactfully navigate the organization towards the goal at hand
- You are a doer that can get things done & unblock tasks while building deep organizational relationships along the way
- Youre thoughtful & analytical - ask why & challenge preconceived notions
- You love taking extreme ownership of projects while also thinking strategically
- You can work independently with minimal supervision
- You have an interest in fintech, compliance and/or legal topics
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment