Do you have a passion for prose with a penchant for software & technology? Think your way with words can transform prospects into clients? As an Appian Proposal Coordinator, you will develop proposals & own the nitty-gritty: you love language, but you also live for the details. As a master of cross-functional collaboration, you are as agile as a developer & as meticulous as a marketer; youre a steward of the corporate identity through adherence to document templates & branding standards. You are comfortable working as both an individual contributor & team player.
About the Job:
As an Appian Proposal Coordinator, you will assist in the development of proposals & other documents which describe our products & services while collaborating with teams across the entire Appian organization worldwide. You will also be a contributor to proposal team collateral & knowledge management repositories, including maintaining boilerplate (generic material) & updating & requesting new content from responsible parties/organizations.
Regular activities include:
- Coordinating responses to requests for information (RFI) & proposal (RFP) from set up to delivery
- Reviewing customer requirements & producing qualifications/requirements matrices & response templates
- Driving & maintaining internal proposal milestone schedules for meetings & reviews in accordance with external due dates
- Communicating requirements & deadlines with responsible departments
- Assisting writers with revisions to content
- Engaging in proposal section coordination & providing responses using approved content
- Interfacing with multiple internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Legal, etc.), as well as partner teams, to gather/provide proposal materials
- Formatting, editing, & assembling final responses
- Bachelors degree (writing intensive fields preferred)
- 1-3 years of proposal development or other professional experience
- Relies on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals
- Highly detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Comfortable working under deadline pressure
- Fluency in more than one language is preferred but not required
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.