This position is a key HR Information Systems architecture & systems management resource
for Peloton People systems. You will be the trusted resource for systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management, & business unit functional support.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SuccessFactors & other HRIS platforms.
- Partner with the key stakeholders in the implementation, configuration, & system administration of SAP SuccessFactors, to include Performance & Goals, Compensation & LMS modules
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues.
- Support data import & exports & assist with security management
- Be the point person for company-wide reporting requirements from SuccessFactors, with ability to interpret business needs & design custom reports, dashboards, management reports & metrics
- Conduct / coordinate testing when new update patches & new releases for SuccessFactors
- Assist in testing & maintenance of ADP payroll system.
- Drive data integrity by scheduling & conducting audits, testing on a consistent, timely & thorough manner
- Develop, document & maintain system admin procedures, & employee resource guides
- Strong functional knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors system, especially the LMS, Performance, & Compensation modules
- Strong project management & communication skills, including strong Agile expertise
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, & time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating & time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes & data to ensure correct & efficient integration of HRIS system
- Required: 3+ years of hands-on HRIS systems experience
- Required: Bachelors Degree
- Experience configuring SAP SuccessFactors including setting up permissions, & various modules within the system
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.