Intern at Revel Systems for Summer 2019!
Revel was founded with the mission of helping entrepreneurs make their dream a reality in the retail, restaurant, & bar industries. Revels cloud & mobile suite of products provides an innovative solution that scales with our customers needs.
Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
Revel Systems is looking for the best & brightest college students to join our team next summer (2019) as an intern.
As part of our engineering team, you will help develop real mobile & cloud applications for the retail & restaurant industries. We have positions in Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Program Management & Product Management.
A self-motivated & eager designer who is passionate about user experience design. They will participate in the planning & design of Revels products & features with the Design, Product & Engineering teams. They should be a well-rounded designer with great attention to detail.
- Taking ownership of the products & features assigned to you.
- Executing design work that incorporates Revels design & brand standards, usability, & customer feedback.
- Taking direction from the other Designers, Product Managers & Engineers to deliver compelling designs & experiences.
- Researching industry trends, competitors, & comparable experiences.
- Sharing work with peers & then using their feedback to iterate on designs.
- Great communication & collaboration skills.
- Ability to work on a team & independently.
- Experience performing user research.
- A basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Proficiency with Sketch & Adobe programs.
- Minimum 1 Year of Professional Experience.
- Previous experience in Restaurant or Retail settings.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design, layout & typography skills.
- Paid opportunity; Ongoing training from experienced & talented professionals
- Great location in midtown ATL, weekly catered lunches, regular social events
- Walking distance from Atlantas best attractions with a panoramic view of the city
- Unlimited coffee, tea, sodas, & snacks 24/7