As we scale quickly, the Workplace Operations team is seeking a strong leader to oversee Facilities Operations in our New York HQ offices. The Senior Manager of Facilities Operations will be responsible for ensuring that our offices are safe, clean, efficient & fun. Reporting to the Director of Workplace Operations, this role will bring a proactive, strategic & hands-on approach to maintenance programs, event preparation, renovations, capital projects, space planning as well as manage talented facilities team across Pelotons HQ offices.
- Create a best-in-class work environment for Pelotons employees & guests
- Supervise & manage facilities operations team, support staff, temporary/scalable staff as needed
- Develop & implement the most cost-efficient maintenance programs within established budgets while ensuring great, smoothly run offices
- Introduce & improve sustainability initiatives to the Workplace team
- Delivery of capital projects such as renovations & space improvements
- Lead space planning within our existing offices & as we move into our new HQ by understanding Pelotons business operations with an eye for minimizing disruption & ensuring the essential team adjacencies
- Source & oversee facilities maintenance & supply needs for company including placing orders for all consumables as needed
- Keep a close record of all necessary information pertaining to purchases, schedules & budgets
- Establish & maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- 5+ years experience as a manager responsible for complex operations at large office sites
- Strong project management skills
- Have a balanced mix of people, technical, analytical & operations skills
- Experience working with creative and/or technology populations
- Experience scaling operations
- Ability to build partnerships & work collaboratively cross-functionally
- Proven skills in planning & budgeting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.