Shutterstock is a leading global technology company that offers high-quality assets, tools andservices through our creative platform. This platform inspires creators throughout the world by providing diverse content to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. The people behind the scenes are a super talented, fiercely passionate group of individuals with the unified goal of working together to build a stronger company for our customers, contributors & colleagues alike.
Shutterstocks Sales team is seeking an intern who can work with fellow Sales Operations team members to understand business processes & tools that support our sales representatives. In this role, youll have the opportunity to grow strong problem solving & interpersonal skills, as well as develop working relationships with the various teams within the company to learn more about business processes.
This position is a part of our Global Sales organization, reports to the Sales Operations Manager, & is based out of Shutterstocks New York headquarters in the Empire State Building.
- Work alongside Sales Operations team members to understand business processes & tools that support sales reps
- Assist Sales Operations team with administration of various sales reports & dashboards
- Collate feedback on process performance & use collected data to assist in outlining future process improvement projects
- Support current system & process improvement projects with involvement in testing of enhancements & related data cleanup
- Assist with Salesforce.com enrichment, cleansing, de-duplication & records updates
- Use strong problem solving skills, interpersonal skills & grow the ability to develop working relationships with various teams across the company
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to multitask using superior time-management & organizational skills
- Task oriented & deadline driven
- Ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, a true self-starter
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Interest in process & systems improvement
- Interest in project management
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V