At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing & fast-paced team.This position will collaboratewith our agents who are critical to our business, & their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. Customer Care is the voice of HelloFresh to our customers both online & offline.
Please note this is not a Customer Care Agent position. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of our business & operations, engage with multiple stakeholders, & will use your analytical skills to drive improvement to our processes.
- Liaise with our customer care agents & work to find resolutions for our customers quickly & efficiently
- Go above & beyond to deliver exceptional customer service through specialist tasks such as logistics, payments & social media
- Think swiftly to come up with creative solutions to any & all problems that arise
- Constantly come up with ways to improve our relationship with our customers
- Be proactive with identifying & solving problems - understanding the role that customer care plays in our growth as a business
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product & service possible
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization, the department & more where applicable
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Stellar written & verbal communication skills a.k.a. youre a word nerd & a grammar geek
- English/French bilingualism a bonus
- Tech savvy & embraces technology to improve efficiency
- A born problem solver who is hungry to learn a business from each angle
- A natural team player with a contagiously happy attitude
- Able to work well under pressure & enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Able to work varied shifts times between Monday-Friday 8am-9pm EST & rotational weekend shifts
Why you'll love this job:
- Youll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Were a start-up within a start-up. Were nimble but we have the institutional knowledge & the global resources
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously