Summer Associate Internship Program, Client Service- Asia International Team (Japanese Fluency)
Program Dates: Early June 2023 - Mid August 2023
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge & power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. Were one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies & nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment & business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
Were a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes & deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, & when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Client Service Summer Associate Role
As a client service summer associate, youll have a clear focus on client service & revenue generation. Youll be the connection point between our clients & industry experts. After initial training at our New Joiner Academy & on the desk, youll start fielding incoming briefs from the clients assigned to you. Youll spend a large portion of your time on the phone & email, identifying the best experts to suit your clients needs. Once youve found the right expert, youll connect them with our clients across various formats (e.g., interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
- Understand client needs & the available expert pool for the project
- Source & engage experts using our internal database & external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts & appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule & manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations & proactive follow-ups with them
- Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2024), with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular activities
- No prior work experience is necessary, but relevant transferable experience & evidence of interest in business & a commercial career are desirable
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble & empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Japanese required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US or have OPT/CPT eligibility to be sponsored for a work visa
Compensation & benefits
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation. Learn more about our commercial career paths here
- Internship compensation is $14,423 for a 10-week program.
- Option to WFH Thursday & Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, iPhone & MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.