DoorDash is looking for a Sales Operations Lead - Partner Strategy to own & execute strategic initiatives that enhance sales productivity by enabling our teams to be more effective in developing & retaining the most valuable partnerships at scale. Youll work cross-functionally between our sales, partner management, operations, product, & analytics teams to act as the voice of the merchant & build our merchant foundation.
Our sales & partner management teams are the heart & soul of DoorDash, enabling us to partner with top restaurants across the country to drive revenue & help our partners operate even better. As DoorDash grows both in scale & breadth of offering, the strength of our sales development structure must grow with it.
As our Sales Ops Lead - Partner Strategy, youll discover & drive performance improvements across the sales organization & build the foundation for it to scale. This will include building & executing go-to-market playbooks, revenue optimization, strategic initiatives to enhance productivity, process redesign, product roadmap & launches, resource allocation & pipeline analytics. This role sits at the intersection of our revenue generation engine & our business teams, & as such will require ruthless prioritization & data-driven decision-making to ensure our teams are working against the right goals & have the tools needed to achieve them.
Were looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly analytical, data-driven, & has exceptional interpersonal & relationship-building skills. Think this is you? Read on
What youll do
- Strategize Devise & execute initiatives against the overall sales org strategy for winning the merchant
- Experiment Use data-driven decision-making & sound business judgment to run sales & partners tests & lead market intelligence efforts
- Optimize Build the best merchant development engine so DoorDash continues to offer the highest quality selection for its customers
- Analyze Build models to evaluate the economics, value, & opportunity costs of strategic initiatives intended to develop & retain our partners
- Influence Manage cross-functional projects with our sales, partner management, operations, product, engineering, business operations & BD teams to improve the merchant experience & achieve targets
- Entrepreneurial You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate & improve & want to share the vision & direction of the company
- Gritty You roll up your sleeves & do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 3+ years of experience in strategy & operations, business development, operations, or consulting; direct management experience, high-growth startup or sales ops experience is preferred
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, & succeeding in a complex & fast moving environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets; SQL is a plus
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national merchants in more than 850 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.