Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
Technical Program Management at CLEAR works across engineering, product, security, & a diverse set of business teams to deliver on our most complex & strategic initiatives. As a Technical Program Manager, you will support key projects & initiatives, managing their schedules, identifying & managing their dependencies & risks, & owning end to end communication with stakeholders. You will define & measure program outcomes which map directly to organizational OKRs & business strategy, & influence prioritization & roadmaps of the programs you support.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of complex technical, product, or software deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitation, planning & dependency management techniques with a focus on efficiency, performance, & quality.
- Work closely with Product & Engineering teams to define program strategy, develop & execute project plans, & launch new Products & Capabilities.
- Keep the organization & leadership informed on status & progress towards key milestones with comprehensive communication plans.
- Identify & manage cross-team dependencies & risks, developing & implementing mitigation strategies.
- Develop deep technical acumen of CLEARs product & technology offerings within your Program, understanding the software architecture & design while influencing technical choices.
- Serve as an evangelist for agile principals across Product & Engineering, stepping in to coach where appropriate.
- Be a champion for CLEARs values; advocate for trust, integrity & openness
Who You Are:
- 4-7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- You have strong analytical & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results.
- You are able to lead projects across multiple teams & functions, with stakeholders in different disciplines across time zones.
- You are selfless, humble, compassionate; a relentless optimist in the face of adversity.
- You have strong communication skills that allow you to effectively to establish cooperative working relationships, communicate technical issues to technical & non-technical audiences, & influence without authority.
- You are able to course correct continuously as new priorities & new information becomes available.
- Agile delivery experience required. Agile certifications a plus!