About the Role
WeWorks Growth Technology organization is hiring a product manager to lead a new team focused on search & discovery on wework.com.
This person will help us disrupt commercial real estate by making it as easy to reserve a new office online as it is to book a hotel. In collaboration with a team of engineers, designers & data scientists, theyll help us connect our demand data with our real estate supply pipeline, & innovate new ways to provide recommendations to people looking for workspace.
About the Mission
The mission of Growth Technology is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we build products out of SKUs, sellable inventory, & memberships, at a dynamically optimized price. Growth Technology covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
- Lead a cross-functional product development team with a clear mission & metrics.
- Build a deep understanding of our target customer.
- Ensure the team is working on the right things -- & have the data to back it up.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to ensure the teams work is aligned with the thinking of sales, marketing, revenue optimization & more.
- Become a subject matter expert in both real estate supply & demand data so you can help connect the two.
- Partner with the UX team to devise an elegant user-flow that balances searching for WeWork spaces & specific inventory.
- Experience working in a large, technology-driven organization.
- Deep experience collaborating with engineers & designers.
- Proven experience working on a data-informed team.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical & digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members & employees. We build software & hardware that enables our members to connect with each other & the space around them like never before.
We augment our community & culture teams through the tools we build. We believe theres a macro shift toward a new way of workingone focused on a movement towards meaning & purpose.
WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement. We are a team of passionate, fearless & collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.