TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant & naturally curious individuals to join our Partnerships team . As the Affiliate Development Representative you will be responsible for connecting with aligned SMBs who sell into the restaurant industry with the purpose of creating/growing lead referral partnerships. These lead referral partnerships will help generate high yield opportunities for the TouchBistro Sales Organization.
- Conduct market research & target exemplary partnerships
- Connect with & enable existing affiliates partners to ensure continued lead volume.
- Connect with inbound partnership inquiries qualify & enrolling them into TouchBistros affiliate referral program.
- Stay up-to-date with competitor activity within the affiliate community.
- Accurately record all activities in Salesforce
- Work collaboratively with affiliates & TouchBistro team to deliver the best customer experience
- Provide our partners with daily support & nurturing to encourage active participation as a partner.
- Track & communicate affiliate lead referral pipeline.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience.
- University Degree and/or College Diploma
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- A track record of success in competitive environments
- Passionate about creating & nurturing productive relationships
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask & while still maintaining attention to detail
- Understanding of basic forecasting tools to accurately relay your opportunity funnel
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.