At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are hiring a Global Partner Account Director to cover the Global Systems Integrator community (GSIs) as well as the corporate headquarters for a select group of strategic reseller partnerships. In this role, your primary objective will be to generate net new business for SecurityScorecard through global & national partners that develop, design & implement transformational security strategies for customers looking to maximize their security posture. They will position & incorporate SecurityScorecard into their reference architectures, sales efforts and/or managed services offerings.
Your focus will be on the corporate partnership to drive synergies across the entire partner organization. You will manage a broad range of sales, technical & management relationships within your partner base & ensure that the SecurityScorecard field is mapped accordingly. You will facilitate regional partner business by leveraging partner headquarters, while working closely with SecurityScorecard Channel Directors globally & their partner counterparts to drive revenue.
- Develop & manage an assigned set of national partners & GSIs at the corporate level.
- Engage in board-room level discussions of how our product can bring value to a partners business.
- Embed SecurityScorecard technology in the partners go-to-market strategy, reference architectures, solutions & services.
- Build partner relationships at the Corporate level to drive regional & local partner business.
- Strategize with channel marketing manager on design, execution, & evaluation of marketing initiatives to create interest & awareness among partners customers.
- Design & promote effective SPIFs & other incentive programs to generate interest & growth of our solutions.
- Stay current on industry, territory, existing & target partner accounts, & competitive landscape.
- Align our value proposition with that of our partner.
Apply if the following sounds mostly like you!
- Experience working with global & national GSIs & strategic Solution Providers.
- Experience working with Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) a plus.
- Creative approach to the business to drive innovative GTM plans with key partners.
- Hunter mentality & ability to enthusiastically evangelize message.
- Track record of exceeding quota; demonstrable knowledge of sales process.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills; strong verbal/oral communication.
- Willingness to travel to all partner activities.
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment.
- Self-starter; prepares & follows up consistently with customers.
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills.
- 10 years combined sales & channel experience in security.
- Bachelors degree.
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.