Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is seeking a Senior Manager to join the Strategic Partnerships team & help drive the growth of our business. You will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships to accelerate HomeLights growth. You are entrepreneurial, strategic, & you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You are a creative, data-driven thinker who enjoys solving complex business problems with a get-it-done attitude.
What Youll Do Here
- Manage the strategy, execution, & integration of new strategic partnerships
- Own, measure & grow partnership initiatives against identified KPIs, including testing & optimization efforts to maximize partnership & business performance & achieve established goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape for the offering & inform future business opportunities & priorities
- Lead & influence cross-functional teams internally (e.g. sales, product, engineering, analytics) to spearhead partnership integration & management
- Be an all-around team player to help identify, develop, & execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- 7+ years of relevant business experience, with 3+ years of experience in business development, strategic partnerships, growth, investment banking or strategy consulting preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, & offer recommendations
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Outstanding communication, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- Some understanding of commercial legal contracts & an ability to interact with legal teams
- Product orientation with experience communicating & collaborating with product, engineering & operations teams a plus
- An outstanding academic background; a technical degree or an M.B.A. is a plus
- Pluses: experience in real estate, real estate tech, Consumer Internet or with a high-growth company