Squarespaces Media & Acquisition team is looking for a Media Strategist to expand our paid search programs domestically. We are looking for a creative marketer with both expertise in search & a desire to be part of a full-funnel, collaborative media team. We are both rigorous & experimental, focused on data-driven marketing while also taking big bets on exciting opportunities. If you are excited by data, passionate about finding new audiences, devoted to execution, & motivated to improve-- wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our New York headquarters & reports to the Paid Search Channel Lead.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Plan, optimize & scale paid search campaigns across the Google & Bing search engines
- Monitor performance across several accounts with multiple Goals & meaningful scale
- Recommend strategies for moving the business forward, from the traditional to experimental; develop an ongoing testing agenda
- Interpret searcher intent & draft creative to resonate with the audience, drive engagement, align with our brand voice, & produce customer growth
- Collaborate across media channels & partners across the organization to maximize the value of search data & insights
- Work with our analytics team to conduct multi-touch performance analysis & better understand the role of search in the customer journey
- 2-5 years of experience as a media planner/buyer in performance-driven paid search marketing
- Experience working in all of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, AdWords Editor, Bing Ads
- Experience with performance tracking & ROI analysis; you are very comfortable working in Excel/Google sheets & building reports & dashboards for measuring ad effectiveness
- Ability to communicate plans & performance to multiple audiences
- Self-motivation, autonomy & a keen eye for detail
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.