Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Head of Investor Relations? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Head of Investor Relations?
As a Head of Investor Relations in our New York or Los Angeles Office, you will work with our CFO & CEO & lead the planning, development & execution of all IR activities of the company. As announced on January 25, Taboola will become a publicly listed company at an Implied $2.6 Billion Valuation via a Merger with ION Acquisition Corp. 1.
As our first Head of Investor Relations, you will report to our CFO & be accountable to build up our investor relations function to ensure that Taboola is strategically positioned with external audiences, including institutional investors & research analysts.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills & qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in finance or relevant business degree or equivalent work experience, MBA a plus
- 10 or more years working with investors in an investor relations capacity and/or analyzing business metrics in another capacity such as FP&A for a public company or as a sell-side / buy-side research research analyst
- Credibility with the investor community, including research analysts
- High degree of financial literacy with attention to detail & accuracy
- Outstanding written & communication skills
- Understanding of Taboolas business & the digital advertising industry or an ability to quickly learn this industry
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as well as external audiences
- High level of professionalism & confidentiality
- The role will report to the CFO & is based in New York or Los Angeles
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a Head of Investor Relations, you will:
- Creating strategic plan for the investor relations function at a soon to be public company
- Developing & executing a plan for proactive investor outreach for key groups of potential investors
- Working closely with our Finance, Product, Marketing & Legal teams, etc. to build an understanding of Taboolas business & assist in the development of a communication strategy & materials
- Understanding financial statements & performance; Formulating quarterly revenue & profit guidance, in partnership with FP&A
- Managing our quarterly earnings & conference calls, including writing the press release & script, & preparing management for Q&A; support composition of SEC filings
- Prioritizing & organizing conferences & analyst sessions for IR/management to participate in or host
- Managing regular communication with existing top shareholders
- Managing & maintaining the companys IR website & IR contact database
- Managing planning, messaging & logistics for all company-hosted IR events including office visits & analyst days
- Maintaining accurate data of analysts financial estimates, projections, consensus averages & comp analysis
- Staying ahead of financial & industry trends, competitor behaviors, market insights, & shareholder matters.
- Providing feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people
- Taboolas recommendation platform, powered by advanced AI algorithms, provides over 1 trillion recommendations a month to approximately 500 million daily active users
- Unique opportunity to build an Investor Relations function from the ground up for a newly public company
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.