Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a Manager of Digital Identity & Access to serve as the leader that sets the vision & drives execution for identity management for corporate IT as well as the OneTrust customer platform. We are a company born in the cloud & utilize 100% cloud technologies to support our customers. You will have the opportunity to strategize with business partners in a global fast-growing organization around onboarding/offboarding, user provisioning/deprovisioning, & modern access management solutions, such as single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, & privileged account management. The person in this role will liaise with the internal & external IT teams to integrate security requirements into core infrastructure practices. In this role, you will own the overall IAM technology stack & processes. This position is based in our office in Atlanta, GA reporting to the VP of IT & Information Security.
- Plan, develop, implement, & maintain a digital identity program to support the protection of OneTrust while satisfying compliance & contractual requirements
- Lead the design, configuration, & implementation of robust identity & access solutions including tools to support onboarding, offboarding, user provisioning, deprovisioning, single sign on, federated identities, multi-factor authentication, & privileged account management solutions
- Define or augment access control protocols & establish role-based access control mechanisms to maintain a strategy of least privilege
- Support security audits & customer assessments as needed
- Manage & mature processes for recertification of user access
- Develop & maintain key vendor & other partner relationships to support the identity program
- Define metrics & develop reporting on the efficacy of access controls
- Partner with other HR, IT, Security, & Privacy leaders to:
- Adhere activities to controls necessary for security, privacy, & internal policies
- Create, maintain, & enforce well documented standards & procedures for the implementation of technical identity & access solutions.
- Build a growing team of identity professionals to provide a high level of support to the organization & employees
- Technology oriented: You may not be the only hands involved in a project, but you dont mind getting involved & have deep understanding of current trends & technologies
- A Relationship builder: Ability to listen, build rapport, & credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit, as well as with leadership & functional teams
- A Strategic thinker: Ability to map joint organizational vision & long-term thinking, imagination, & idea generation
Your Experience Includes
- College degree, progressive educational certificate, or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in IT or Information Security
- 3+ years of experience in identity & access management disciplines
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.