We are looking for an experienced LeadInteraction Designerto join our team in Austin.
At Idean we believe & know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully hand-picked projects & crafting a work environment that inspires brilliant, meaningful work.
You've experienced first-hand how you can drive a user-centered design process to develop new products & services, & your strong track record & portfolio proves that. You dont only understand the importance of user experience, but can also effectively communicate it to our clients.
You get excited solving the toughest design challenges together with the other designers & developers, & delivering them, pixel perfect. At Idean you get to work in a creative environment that pushes you to learn even more. You also get to mentor our future stars, & your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of our whole company.
We will give you the most inspiring projects on the planet. You get to work with an extremely talented & friendly team, & with our world-class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500.
- Gather customer & end-user requirements & create overall UX concept & strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable prototypes
- Conduct co-creation sessions with end-users & clients & usability testing sessions
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define visual design direction
- Present designs to client & elaborate on design decisions made
- 5+ years of Interaction & or UX Design experience
- Experience as interaction or UX lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk & understand stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common front-end & back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design & eagerness to mentor & elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability & user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies & hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of time.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & company holidays
- Benefit supplement to cover Medical, Dental & Vision for major plans offered from BlueShield, Aetna & Kaiser Permanente.
- Basic life insurance
- Weekly lunch
- Downtown parking
- Health & wellness program
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- and multiple other cool benefits
Please do not apply for more than one job or location.
Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations. Applying to multiple positions and/or locations can result in a delayed interview process. All of the Idean recruiting team that review applications are able to see the process through for all locations & jobs.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions.