At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Manager-level problem solver & program driver who has a demonstrated track record of connecting business goals to technology solutions & operational requirements. The Strategic Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying & driving delivery programs, providing leadership, & launching initiatives in line with Lyfts delivery strategy. This role requires the ability to work cross functionally, & across many stakeholders to drive success. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned professional who seamlessly interfaces with internal & external parties. They will report to the Director of Strategic Business Development.
- Drive large scale, multi-party initiatives for delivery partners
- Provide end to end partner management & operationalization structure across client, subcontractor & internal teams, including setting & tracking KPIs, scope, timeline & risk mitigation
- Partner with technical & product leadership to foster innovation & drive execution
- Own business partner/sub contractor arrangements & manage key financial milestones
- Identify delivery specific requirements & work with Lyft product & operations to bring to fruition
- Bring understanding of the delivery industry & key players in the market
- Operate with a research-based lens on delivery engagements to identify & execute opportunities
- 5+ years experience in the courier/Last Mile Delivery industry, with expertise in business development, systems integration, and/or technology consulting
- Experience in managing complex programs or strategic partners
- Experience in Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- You are data driven & can understand the research process & collection of complex data sets
- Experience conducting Internal Business Reviews with Executive Leadership
- Experience managing & influencing cross-functionally with multiple levels of seniority & functional areas
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.