Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Were looking for a Brand Designer whos passionate about design & wants to join us on our mission to create a cult brand that meaningfully impacts growing businesses across the country.
Youll be part of the broader marketing team, & will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create print & digital collateral, landing pages, social assets, & more.
Youre a self-motivated person with an eye for pixel-perfection & fine-tuned aesthetics. You enjoy the challenge of explaining complex ideas simply. You think strategically & arent afraid to dive into the details. You have experience working within brand guidelines, but also enjoy finding new & creative ways to apply them. And youre excited to tackle every projectno matter how big or small. This role sits on the marketing team & reports to the Brand Design Manager.
What youll do
You should be able to:
- Manage projects from the initial brainstorm to delivery while collaborating with other designers, marketers, and/or teams from across the company
- Maintain, evolve, & translate Justworks design guidelines across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Set a high bar for effective & elegant design
- Communicate in-process & finished work to stakeholders
- Meet tight deadlines & pivot when priorities change
- Solicit & deliver constructive feedback to fellow designers
- Manage creative resources, internal & external
- Provide feedback & art direction to external vendors & partners
- A portfolio that demonstrates range of creativity across digital & print
- 3-5 years of experience at an agency or in-house design team
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch and/or Figma
- Strong knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, & typography
- Extremely strong communication & organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest design & digital/social media trends
- Able to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, & work well under pressure
- Bonus points for animation, photography, video skills, and/or environmental design skills
Please submit portfolio, cover letter, & your resume.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.