At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Were looking for a Brand Designer to join our Lyft Bikes & Scooters creative team in NYC. Youre known for your fine-tuned aesthetics, your pixel-perfection & good design judgement. Youre a proactive problem-solver & natural collaborator. As a Production Designer, you will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketing, product, brand, & business leaders to bring our ideas to life with your creative execution & expertise. Join us in taking design to the next level, one pixel at a time.
- Translating existing designs to various sizes & creating mechanicals, while managing schedules with a project manager to ensure timely release of artwork. You should be a self-starter & highly motivated; capable of working independently but collaboratively with cross functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Production of final design work for print & advertising; emails, online banners, websites, print materials & collateral. Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Collaborate & support product marketers, designers, copywriters, producers, motion graphic designers, project managers, & stakeholders on a daily basis to execute first-class work
- Design and/or creation of final, production-ready graphics to meet required specifications
- Quickly develop iterations of existing designs & concepts
- Learn, internalize & enforce Lyft brand standards, applying proper typography & color standards to designs for production-ready files
- Create master templates
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in print & digital production
- Experience working with digital assets web, social & digital
- Knowledge of print production, pre-flight processes
- Mastery of design tools: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Google Slides & Keynote
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications or equivalent program/professional experience
- Color proofing & color-correcting experience
- Experience with data asset management & file-management systems
- Please include a link to your portfolio.
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.