About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harrys brand strategy & growth with our mass & specialty US Based retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions merchandising, Marketing, Operations & Store execution. As Harrys continues to develop as a global personal care company, the Retail team will be the primary driver of expansion.
About the Role
The Forecast & Replenishment Analyst will play an important role in Harrys continued success at retail. This position will be responsible for coordinating & executing demand & supply planning activities across both Harrys & our retail partners supply chains. As this role will work across internal & external teams, it requires strong collaboration skills & attention to detail to ensure efficient & accurate product distribution.
Primary responsibilities include executing replenishment & operational strategies across the collective Harrys & retailer Supply Chain. This Customer-facing position is responsible for maximizing Store In-Stocks (via Replenishment Management), Execution & forecasting of New & Discontinued items, Event planning, enhanced Reporting, & inventory Analytics. The CPFR Analyst will use information obtained from the retailer while applying Supply Chain planning information as input into Harrys Forecasting process. Proficient use of retailer data sharing tools combined with collaboration between the retailer, Sales, & Harrys internal operational teams will be used to drive efficiencies with predictable product flow throughout the entire supply chain. The Forecast & Replenishment Analyst serves as a collaborative bridge between external Replenishment departments, & internal stakeholders across S&OP, Supply Chain, & Fulfillment. Key performance indicators for this position include, but are not limited to, In-Stock percentage, Fill Rate, Forecast Accuracy, Bias, & Event Performance.
What you will accomplish:
- Guide all aspects of retailer forecasts, including Store In-Stocks, Event Management, Execution of New & Discontinued items, Reducing Waste, Reporting, & Analytics
- Conduct weekly replenishment analysis to ensure proper inventory flow between internal & external supply chains
- Manage demand planning for retailer item & product segments spanning across the collective supply chains
- Co-develop annual business plan goals & identify events that affect supply & demand
- Conduct ad-hoc store level analysis to identify incremental sales driving opportunities
- Identify opportunities for retail operational process improvements & help drive implementation
- Build & maintain external & internal stakeholder relationships that will drive supply & demand efficiencies
This should describe you:
- Professional, enthusiastic, a solid team player & possesses a drive for results.
- Being exceptionally insightful & comfortable working with large ambiguous data sets
- A model of collaborative behavior
- Resilient & scrappy- excited by the prospect of tackling & owning new challenges everyday
- Strong interpersonal, written/oral communication & presentation skills
- Extremely organized, dependable & self-motivated with the ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.