Job Title: Journalist, Contentive
Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media & events, committed to connecting buyers & sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach & our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate & create content that cuts through the noise & captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities, a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR & Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals & suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London & New York & continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over 300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
Sat within Contentives thriving Finance Professionals community, Accountancy Age - the accountancy sectors oldest & most established publication is seeking a Journalist to join its fast-paced & growing editorial team.
You will be working closely with & reporting to the Editor in helping maintain AAs place as the primary source for news & in-depth analysis in the marketplace.
This is a fantastic role for a hungry journalist keen to refine their reporting & writing skills while assisting in driving the content agenda & embracing financial markets.
We will give the successful Journalist full financial market training, as well as guidance to refine & develop editorial skills across different medias. Further, the role will expose the successful candidate to the workings of a progressive, editorially & commercially driven department.
- Breaking industry news on a regular basis
- Writing in-depth analytical features
- Attending industry events, interview key market stakeholders
- Content creation & production, ensuring diverse mix of styles.
- Dissemination of content via a variety of media
- Internal & external communication / relationships
- Show a clear understanding of the beat for which you write, to ensure content produced/created effectively meets the needs of the audience & engages them appropriately
- Ensure all content is posted to the site in a timely manner, or scheduled to post as appropriate, & in agreement with the Editor/Deputy Editor
- Ensure all content is shared via key social media portals (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook) following best practice guidelines set out in objectives
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Degree in journalism
- Strong writing & reporting skills
- Experience of creation, production & dissemination of engaging, shareable content relevant to the audience
- Collaboration & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Market knowledge is preferred but not required as full training will be provided
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind & passion for excellence & innovation in pursuit of business growth & success;
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The right mix of challenges, learning & development opportunities
- Dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary. Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits: Cobans, Private Medical, Gym Subsidiaries
- Free fruit every day
Our approach & style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging & insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace & delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone