We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutionsteam. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, & tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & Apple.
As Marketing Manager, you will drive marketing initiatives for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation, account based marketing, product & content marketing. You will be responsible for producing thought leadership content & sales collateral designed to generate new leads & convert prospects to sales. You will collaborate closely with multiple internal & external business partners to maximize the effectiveness of each marketing channel. You will support end to end marketing initiatives for one of the fastest growing areas of the company. This team operates with a start-up mentality & is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, & drive results
- Establish Shutterstocks Platform Solutions team as a thought leader in the martech industry
- Be at the forefront of marketing & product innovation & take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- Orchestrate account-based B2B marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive pipeline volume & velocity
- Develop a content marketing strategy to systematically engage prospects across each marketing channel
- Produce amazing lead-generation content, including trends reports, emails, landing pages, case studies, videos & social media content
- Collaborate with the product team to develop content around the launch of new products & features
- Support the business development team by creating content that shortens the sales cycle & converts prospects to closed deals, including slide decks & product sheets
- Measure & optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, & channels to drive revenue growth & strategic value
- 5+ years of demand generation & product marketing experience with a B2B tech company or startup
- Experience marketing to large enterprise accounts & partnering with multiple senior leadership decision makers on joint marketing activities.
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Knowledge of content creation software, including email marketing platforms, video editors & website builders
- Technical acumen & deep understanding of Product functionality with the ability to convey the value that features provide
- Excellent writing & editing skills with an attention to detail. Please include the phrase Empire State Building somewhere in your cover letter to prove this!
- Are passionate about content & the power of storytelling
- Eye for design & ability to provide creative direction
- Easily strike a balance between thinking strategically & executing tactically
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Like to deliver results & make an impact on an organization
- Willingness to occasionally travel for conferences or other company events
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V