Company Description: Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Centene Corporation & Echo Ventures. Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity: The Customer Success team is responsible for Client & Provider relationships across our customer base & across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan & Health System clients to mutually define goals & objectives of the program & ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint & growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, & continually engage PCPs & BHPs, in support of our overall program & customer-driven objectives.
- Leading our Customer Success team, & driving the P&L for this group, who are accountable for post sales services & delivery, including implementation, enablement, adoption, support, training & contract renewals for Quartets SaaS platform.
- Managing CxO level, Enterprise scale, stakeholder relationships with major plans & systems ensuring that they are receiving the most from their investment in Quartet; acting as their trusted advisor.
- Implementing scalable practices across the organization to solve for efficiencies & efficacy to maximize opportunities for Quartet to deliver ROI to the customers we work with. This includes working cross functionally internally to ensure that feedback is being distributed & taken action by the appropriate group at Quartet; effectively managing relationships up, down & sideways following through & holding folks accountable.
- Creating & monitoring the overall performance metrics for the group; setting a vision & tone that by design, is a patient centric model with our company mission & patients at the heart of what we do.
- Empowering our team to do the best work of their careers, in a way thats built for scale & uses industry standard best practices as the bar for problem solving & is designed to fit Quartets values & way of working.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related discipline
- 12+ years of relative experience of which, 5 years has been leading people managers & senior level individual contributors
- Healthcare experience obtained with either a technology vendor focused on behavioral healthcare, as a vertical OR within a top tier Management Consulting firm focused on healthcare as a sector.
- MBA with Healthcare Strategy focus
- Management consulting experience OR experience working in a fast paced, scaling, health tech start-up specifically focused on Customer Success and/or Go-to-market strategy
- Experience influencing CxO level relationships & decisions inside complex health systems
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events & outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.