Capsule isrebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside outwith an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, andThe Virgin Group.
About the Role:
In your role as a Business Insights Manager, you'll have your finger on the pulse of Capsule's business at all times, defining KPIs & proactively ensuring that Capsule's executive team knows how things are trending & why they are trending the way they are. You'll dive into performance to make recommendations on how to keep KPIs moving in the rightdirection, & you'll evaluate the impact of company-wide initiatives on our most criticalmetrics. You'll work both proactively to share insights & findings out to the broader company & partner with our CEO & Head of Finance to provide analyses to support strategic decision-making.
Some things you'll work on:
- Own executive-level reporting & analysis across the business, acting as the go-to expert for our executive team on business performance & its drivers
- Synthesize & present KPIs & trends to the executive team on a regular basis, identifying opportunities & challenges & developing ideas to improve the business.
- Ensure our executive team is constantly aware of the opportunities & challenges presented by the performance on key metrics, diving in to understand drivers of performance.
- Make recommendations on strategy based on fulfillment or shortfall of KPIs.
- Serve as a consultant on strategic projects & partner cross-functionally to evaluate the impact of key initiatives on critical metrics
- You have 5-10 years experience in an analytics, consulting, or finance role, ideally reporting KPIs & trends to executives & diving into the drivers of performance; youll have a finger on the pulse of the business & be expected to know how the business is performing & why at all times.
- You possess excellent communication skills & ability to succinctly distill complex analyses & deep dives into high level insights for senior management; youll regularly report on the health of the business to stakeholders at all levels including the CEO.
- You have a high level of organization & attention to detail; youll create & manage reporting on dozens of KPIs & metrics based on a vast & not-always-clean dataset.
- You have the ability to operate independently; youll spot trends before theyre apparent to others & make recommendations to ensure metrics continue to trend in the right direction.
- You have experience using SQL & Excel
- Experience with Python, R, or other advanced analytics tools
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker