About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to use their expertise to help customers discover & find success with our features, products & platform. The ideal candidate is passionate about the mission to help creators maximize their creative potential. We're looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment & has a strong belief in the power of software to transform people's musical lives.
As advocates for artists everywhere, were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, & transparency in the workplace. Were trailblazers who arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What youll do:
- Lead world class product launches & marketing programs that win the hearts & minds of our customers
- Collaborate with product managers to ensure features & products are built to best serve our customers
- Lead the development of positioning & messaging, & construct impactful narratives that showcase the value of our products in a way that resonates with our audience
- Build intelligence & share it with the business by deeply understanding the customers we serve, our competitors, & the wider ecosystem.
- Measure it all & use data & insight to continuously optimize the strategy
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or marketing
- A background in music production & a love for creator-centric tools
- The ability to speak authentically about creator tools & plugins
- A demonstrated ability to launch & grow innovative products
- An excellent communicator who can find a compelling hook for any new feature
- Someone scrappy & entrepreneurial, whos willing to roll up their sleeves
- Experience with the music industry & with software companies would be a major advantage.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.