Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The intern will work as part of the Commercial Training & Onboarding team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, highly motivated individual who excels at organization & operational processes to get exposure to the learning & development ecosystem.
This is a 10-week, full-time internship that runs from June 12th - August 18th.
This role requires academic studies in one of the following: business/marketing/learning/development. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in using Google Docs, Google Sheets, & Google Slides in addition to Microsoft Word & PowerPoint.
The internship will be centered around the global commercial training & onboarding workstreams & will be responsible for the following:
- Support training & onboarding team with case-style requests
- Assist with organization & structure content frameworks
- Assist with content auditing
- Assist with training scheduling & strategic requests
- Assist with training & resource rollouts
- Assist with platform announcements & content pushes
- Light data analysis & recaps to support training managers.
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree student / Masters Degree Student at an accredited institution
- Ability to translate complex information into user-friendly documentation.
- Ability to collaborate & take direction effectively as part of a global team
- Experience working in digital advertising and/or familiarity with ad tech technical solutions is a plus.
- Strong skills with excel are a plus.
- Professional and/or personal experience across countries & cultures is a plus.
- Interest in pursuing a career in the advertising/marketing/learning & development field.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated compensation for this role is $20.00 per hour.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.
Not-so-fun fact: Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of job criteria, women & other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but youre not sure that you check every box, apply anyway!