GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Senior Director, Global Corporate Communications to our Marketing team in the US!
You will lead our Corporate Comms strategy globally focusing on corporate, brand & consumer reputation. Gympass is already relied upon by thousands of corporate clients & millions of members worldwide & is fast becoming the best choice for reinventing your corporate wellbeing culture - & we're just getting started.
In this role, you will take the lead in creating & implementing a corporate communications strategy, devised to build awareness & maintain our reputation globally across Gympass. You will work internally with team members from various departments to identify stories to be leveraged for external communications, as well as with the Gympass Executive Team on a vast array of communications initiatives.
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, & Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, DC, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Craft company narrative & stories that tie back to our mission & work across all functions (PR, Social, Brand, Enterprise Marketing, Internal HR, Growth) increasing Gympass awareness, market fluency & reputation (corporate/public) worldwide
- Build executive platforms for key leaders at Gympass
- Develop & drive communications efforts that span across brand storytelling, business initiatives, corporate social responsibility, & executive communications, identifying key issues & opportunities for Gympass
- Develop a range of communication materials including messaging guides, scripts, press releases, media statements
- Data Driven - Analyze data to understand how stakeholders view us & build action plans to improve reputation & key influence indicators. Partner with social media & PR teams on brand, & corporate reputation health trackers & social media sentiment
- Support executives & legal team with issues in management & crisis communications on matters with potential reputational impact
- Support internal communications with messaging & execution of business updates & rollout of communication to employees
WHO YOU ARE
- A communications professional with 10+ years of communications experience in a fast-paced environment, with a minimum of 2 years focused on corporate communications or related role
- You have a strong ability to communicate clearly & credibly across multiple audiences, including clients, users, employees, & media with a knack for simplifying complex topics
- Solid understanding of the technology media landscape & strong global media, analyst, & influencer relationships
- You have a track record of going from idea to execution on multiple communications strategies
- Youre detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Calm under pressure, yet possesses a sense of urgency
- Youre adaptable, flexible, & can lead & inspire in a changing environment
- Clear thinker, creative, & bring a passion for the role that wellbeing can play in people's lives
- You are responsive to the needs of a global team
- You are confident working with executives and/or public figures
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
- WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
- GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
- PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
- CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
- CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.