Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, & we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Customer Success Organization as a key member of the Customer Success Business Operations team. In CS Business Operations, we partner with key collaborators across the company to drive improvements to the efficiency, profitability, effectiveness, & innovation of Acquias key business processes. Our Global Resource Manager will be responsible for Global resource management across Expert Services & provide incremental support to the broader Customer Success organization. The core focus of this role will be ensuring that the Expert Services organization meets its business, financial, & customer satisfaction goals through effective & efficient resourcing. This role will directly support the Director of Customer Success Business Operations.
- Manage the global resource management program ensuring that customer-facing services engagements are staffed in a timely manner & that utilization is optimized across billable resources
- Become a trusted advisor & strategic partner to the Expert Services Leadership team with regards to delivery team capacity, quarterly bookings performance, hiring recommendations & ad hoc requests
- Establish a global view of resources, identify trends to enable forecasting, & proactive capacity planning
- Maintain & improve deployment of professional services automation tool (Mavenlink) for all resource management & reporting needs
- Develop, maintain & improve reporting on key business metrics across Expert Services including staffing, utilization, & project level financials
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, data collection, & strategic initiatives across Customer Success
- Provide support for other business operations process & ad hoc priorities as they arise
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Operations Management preferred
- 3+ years of resourcing or staffing experience in a technical professional services environment
- Strong relationship management, persuasion, & negotiation skills in a global environment
- Strong analytical & strategic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Familiarity with professional services automation tools & any business intelligence (BI) platform; experience with Mavenlink or Domo is a plus
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it, time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.