Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Are you a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy working across teams to help create an amazing customer experience? Are you looking to break into the startup world with a company that has a proven track record of success? This role could be for you. Justworks is looking for an Operations Analyst, Health to join our Benefits team.
Justworks offers access to a wide range of benefits; from Medical, Dental & Vision insurance to 401(k) & a variety of perks. In this position, youll own the day-to-day success of a number of different Benefit programs at Justworks, work with our Product & Engineering teams to improve existing systems, & help implement new Benefit offerings.
What you'll do
- Execute day-to-day operations forMedical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA & COBRA products as part of Justworks Benefits Program
- Work with third party vendors to resolve escalated issues - enrollment errors, plan coding issues, payroll file failures
- Work with our Product & Engineering teams to improve systems & resolve issues
- Collect customer benefits data & other sensitive information through proprietary systems to enroll customers in third party service offerings
- Identify pain points in benefit operations. Remediate issues by either creating & maintaining operations tools or working with product & engineering to correct.
- Coordinate system implementation of new benefits with Product teams
- Maintain & execute regular filing and/or any additional regulatory duties
- Report changes in systems/procedures across teams
- Maintain vendor & internal partner SLAs
Who you are
- 4-Year College Degree
- 3+ Years in an Operations role required
- SQL knowledge required
- Knowledge of Employer Sponsored Benefit Plans a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with great time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical & data management skills
- Strong project management & execution skills
- You like working with people & helping others solve problemsYou enjoy entrepreneurial environments & want to help build something meaningful
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.