Outset Medical is a commercial-stage, privately held company delivering first-of-its-kind technology into the growing dialysis market that has had little innovation in over a decade.Our mission is to dramatically improve not only the care experience for patients, families, providers & physicians alike but to also free providers from having to rely on expensive clinic infrastructure.Outsets Tablo Hemodialysis System, with real-time water purification & dialysis fluid production integrated in a single, compact system, functions like a dialysis clinic on wheels. Wireless data, sensor-based automation, & an animated touchscreen aim to make Tablo easy to learn & easy to use for healthcare professionals & patients alike. Tablo is FDA cleared for use in the clinic & hospital setting & with a clinical trial underway to support clearance for use in the home. Outset Medical is a privately held company backed by a top-tier syndicate of investors, including Fidelity, T. Rowe Price, Perceptive Advisors, The Partner Fund & Warburg Pincus.
Tactical support of sales & marketing efforts with a focus on clinical application & product training for Outset Medical. This includes providing product expertise to current customers & development of new accounts/users. In addition, the Clinical Field Specialist will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs & provide support for customer training & sales initiatives. Coordinates product training for customers & sales agents, key presentations & demonstrations. Build a positive & productive customer relationship & help develop, refine & focus the marketing efforts of the company. Effectively utilizing company resources to maximize sales & marketing efforts of the company.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with sales team to drive utilization of Tablo systems by building Tablo programs in the acute, chronic & home environment.
- Become a Tablo expert across market segments in order to support the development of Tablo programs in the assigned territory.
- Drive field & training efforts to achieve quarterly training goals.
- Support regional sales & marketing development events that create system awareness & procedure adoption.
- Responsible for managing administrative tasks; reporting of dialysis treatments, training information & outcomes in assigned region.
- Be a resource to the Tablo teams, providing guidance & insight on the use of the Tablo systems, including training the sales team on new products & product updates.
- Works with the training team in a creative, dependable, & flexible manner to improve upon existing training programs & updates of training material & protocols.
- Manages relationships with sales team, customer accounts & customer management team.
- Manages regional logistics, training documents, calendars & quarterly goals.
- Demonstrated verbal & written communication, interpersonal & presentation skills. Demonstrated working knowledge of frequently used personal computer programs & relevant applications.
- Bachelor degree required
- Two years of work experience, medical industry preferred
- Prior technical or clinical training experience or training equivalence
- Proven record of achievement & leadership
- Ambition & strong work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 75%