Squarespace is looking for a Pricing Manager, Platform Growth to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable using pricing & revenue insights to drive pricing strategy. You have experience with go-to-market pricing, pricing analysis at a SaaS company, or as a financial/business analyst.
Our pricing team is new to the product marketing organization, which values communicating the core benefits of the Squarespace platform to all its customers, driving new product adoption, & working cross-functionally to message, position, & go to market with Squarespace products & features. You are passionate about optimizing revenue streams & delivering the right pricing to the right customer at the right time.
This can be based in our headquarters in New York or remotely, & reports to the Group Product Marketing Manager of Platform Growth
Youll Get To
- Develop, socialize, & implement our pricing practices in new & existing markets
- Create & maintain a strategic framework for analyzing both current & future pricing decisions
- Leverage data, market research, team feedback, & overall pricing strategy to develop pricing recommendations centered around product, positioning, & brand
- Work cross-functionally with teams launching new business ventures to determine potential pricing structure & iterate as needed
- Socialize & implement pricing strategy & decisions cross-functionally, ensuring all functions are heard, considered, & looped in at appropriate points.
- Present pricing strategies to leadership & work closely with supporting teams to gain leadership buy-in
- Ensure the Squarespace platform is priced competitively within its industry at the nexus of adoption & income
- Strategize for international pricing models
- Lead bundling & add-on pricing strategies within the Squarespace platform
- Explore new pricing opportunities outside of the traditional SaaS model
- Synthesize churn mitigation strategies & lead implementation with cross-functional partners
- Partner with pricing steering committee, finance, & stakeholders to support strategic planning
Who Were Looking For
- 5+ years of pricing, business, or finance analysis in SaaS or a related field
- Experience partnering with Finance, Product, Customer Value & leadership teams to drive strategy
- Experience with SQL or Python
- Comfortable presenting to & gaining support from stakeholders
- Comfortable growing out a new program
- Experience working with mathematical models on internal & external data sets
- Familiar with database management, processing tools
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.