If youre looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results & wants to help small businesses succeed, then this is the place for you!
With offices in the nation's fastest-growing cities: New York, Austin, & Denver, Signpost hires only the best sales talent to launch our organization to the next level. Our unique company culture & 'never give up' mentality at Signpost creates a dynamic environment for anyone who is passionate about recruitment & employee engagement. Were backed by some of the smartest investors out there (Spark Capital, Google Ventures, OpenView) & our business is taking off. We need talented, passionate & disciplined self-starters who are looking for a challenge worthy of them at a place where they can learn, grow, & have real ownership.
**As a Recruiter Lead / Manager at Signpost, youll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business & sales organization. Utilizing a full cycle recruiting process, your focus will be to help continually build our Sales Team in Austin. Youll work hand-in-hand with Sales Management as well as other departments to be a Signpost brand ambassador & a liaison to all candidates who you grant entry to our New York office.
A day in the life of a Signpost Recruiting Manager
Everyday is different! You come in having the insight to understand your own daily objectives based on priority & game plan being part of an awesome team of folks!
- Serve as a Recruiting Manager with a strong focus on developing & leading talent acquisition strategy & initiatives
- Delivering a superior full cycle recruiting experience to both hiring managers & external sales candidates
- Partner closely with the senior sales training manager, senior leaders & HR to develop & lead recruiting processes & strategy
- Bring strong experience collaborating & consulting with business leaders on both strategic & tactical recruiting plans
- Mentor a team while increasing our recruiting capabilities
- Function as subject matter expert on recruiting activities & maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues, trends, & employment law
- Collaborate with a team as a Project Management lead to customize our new sourcing tool, Yello
- Onboard Contingent Workers by gathering paperwork, kicking off background checks, etc.
- Scheduled high volume of candidate interviews in concise manner in local & international offices
To help fuel & manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Lead Corporate Recruiter who can help us grow our Marketing, Finance, Real Estate, Legal, & People Teams across North America. While we're growing fast we're still very hands-on, so you should be a proven day-to-day tactical recruiter, but also be able to provide guidance in the development of the overall recruiting strategy for our Corporate hiring efforts.
As a lead, you will coach & train other recruiters on the best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with the business leaders, & have overall hiring responsibility across all G&A & Marketing roles in North America.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of experience in direct recruiting / talent acquisition strategy or HR. Recruiting experience working with sales teams, a fast-paced start-up environment & /or cold-calling environments is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written & oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus & an unwavering work ethic
- Ability to work within an ambiguous environment, developing processes & policies on recruitment strategies from the ground up.
- Motivation to grow & win, individually & as part of a team
- Knowledge of Greenhouse.io is a plus, but not required.
What to look forward to:
- Diverse responsibilities from Day to Day
- Great Team Culture
- Fun Happy Hours
- Playing ping pong or foosball (preferably possessing a fierce need to win)
- Flexible Vacation/ Time Off Policy
- Weekly Catered Breakfast
- We believe a healthy employee is a happy employee! Signpost offers competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for both employees & their dependents
- Stock options
Signpost is one of the nation's fastest-growing startups with over 8,000 clients & growing & has just received $52 Million Dollars in funding to Help Small Businesses Grow! We have been featured in Forbes, Tech Crunch, & The Wall Street Journal; not to mention we're consecutively listed as one of the best places to work year after year!