H2O.ai is the leader in AI with its visionary open source platform, H2O, which has transformed the use of AI within all software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning movement. Our latest release, Driverless AI uses AI to do AI in order to provide an easier, faster & cheaper means of implementing data science. More than 12,600 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales, & Marketing.
SDR Job Description:
As a SDR you will serve as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, responding to product & sales inquiries as well as trial accounts who have installed our products. You will qualify leads & ultimately drive opportunities to the sales team. As a SDR will work collaboratively with all the functions within the company.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with H2O.ai Sales & Marketing Team to:
- Respond to inbound leads & create outbound leads generated by various lead generation programs.
- Qualify & appropriately distribute qualified sales lead to the appropriate team for engagement.
- Strategize with the marketing team to develop targeted outbound campaigns, target prospective key account engagements, & make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Continuously maintain & update sales pipeline reporting tools.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, vertical market opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly qualified sales leads & lead generation goals.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience.
- Very comfortable on the phone & handling large email traffic; ready to engage customers
- Basic Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized & self-directed
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA)
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome & encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.