Join the growing team at OpenFin London, & help us transform the financial desktop.
We are looking for a front-end developer who can help us build engaging user interfaces for our customers. You will have some experience with Web development, an eye for a gorgeous frontend, & a feel for an amazing user experience. Although we are a FinTech, we dont need any knowledge of finance, just a lot of enthusiasm & a willingness to learn. We have an informal & fun working environment, & we are keen for you to join us.
As a front end developer you will:
- Produce UIs to specifications produced by our product team;
- design & build front-, middle- & back-end code;
- work with our UX team on our next generation products;
- occasionally work with customers to ensure their success.
Were looking for colleagues with:
- Experience with web development. We are a React shop, but thats not required
- An ability to take design sketches & turn them into compelling product
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience with working in an agile environment
Move fast. Break nothing. OpenFin is the financial industry's first common operating system. Built on top of Googles Chromium & GitHubs Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines advanced interoperability, lightning-fast distribution, & robust security with an agile web development & deployment model to accelerate digital transformation & innovation. Launched in 2010, the worlds largest banks & trading platforms use OpenFin to deploy thousands of industry apps to over 1500 sell-side & buy-side firms.
OpenFin currently has offices in New York City & London. To see what weve been up to, check out OpenFin on LinkedIn or take a look at our Blog.
Why Work Here?
- Experienced, dedicated, & hands-on managers
- A highly collaborative development process that values both team players & independent learners
- Health Insurance
- Equity Options
- Stocked pantry & fridge
- Team lunches, events, & happy hours
- Annual Offsite