At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Transit, Bikes, & Scooters (TBS) Operations Performance & Planning team is looking for a passionate Central Operations Lead to join us in tackling some of the most interesting & impactful problems in urban transportation. From bikes & scooters to future platforms, you will be at the forefront of driving new initiatives to revolutionize multimodal technology.
You are a strategist with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is not afraid to take risks. Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders & local operations teams, you will work in a fast paced & agile environment to lead hardware asset planning & allocation for all markets operated nationally by TBS. You must be an analytical thinker & phenomenal relationship manager, adept at crafting elegant solutions to complex problems & influencing top-level decision making.
- Lead high-visibility, cross-functional engagements to drive demand forecasting, investments, & allocation for Lyfts current & future hardware assets (classic & electric bikes, batteries, scooters, docking stations & beyond)
- Make data-driven strategic asset planning recommendations to the TBS leadership team that balance operational, financial, commercial, & policy considerations
- Collaborate with cross-functional & local market stakeholders to continuously improve hardware asset demand planning processes & dashboards
- Manage the Operations Performance & Planning teams monthly reforecast of bike, scooter, & station fleet deployment & service delivery plans
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, strategy & operations, transit, technology, investment banking, analytics or related field
- Outstanding oral & written communicator who tailors the message & medium by audience & adeptly partners up, down, & across the organization
- Excellent quantitative & financial acumen
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills; SQL is a plus
- Elastic thinker & doer who clarifies complex situations by blending high-level vision with meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive & excited to take a hands-on approach to work through uncertainty
- Multi-dimensionally curious & quick to learn new concepts spanning operations, supply chain, product, engineering, design, city partnerships & beyond!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.