Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The Partnerships team is a key driver in supporting the relationships that help build our business. We manage strategic partnerships like Facebook, Instagram, Google, & Woo Commerce for the company. We are also building out the framework & marketing tools for our global Mailchimp partner community that consists of digital marketing agencies, freelancers, & more.
Were looking for an intern who can help us grow our global partner community. This role involves a variety of administrative & marketing tasks to develop our partnership program. Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, organizational prowess, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key.
What'll you'll do:
- Manage Partnerships Inbox by communicating with our partners & potential partners
- Review & process partner applications
- Contribute to developing/writing content for partnership marketing collateral (blogs, webinars, newsletters, etc)
- Facilitate/coordinate team presentations (Slides/PowerPoint)
- Organize & manage content/resources needed by the Partnership team
- Event/Conference planning, attendance & support as needed
- CRM maintenance & Sysomos reporting & analysis (tool used for social listening)
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google apps, especially Docs, Sheets & Calendar
- Basic understanding of email marketing & other marketing functions
- Bonus points for experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, etc)
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
- Bonus points if you are familiar with the Mailchimp app
- Ability to multitask
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.