? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As Qonto's Events Intern, you will have a global overview of all aspects of Qonto's culture & events. You will join the People Team, under the supervision of the Events Manager, Julien
You will also work closely with the Corporate team (finance) & Marketing team (communication). The objective of the internship is to enroll you in the future events team at the end of the mission.
As an Events Intern at Qonto, you will:
• Help the Events Manager coordinate all internal events from weekly activities to big events. Logistics, production, art, & all events dimensions will be covered.
• Deliver great energy to get things done & offer to Qontoers the best experience thanks to activities & events all year long.
• Bring support to the Events manager in terms of logistics, production & creation.
• Be in charge of sourcing new partners & ideas.
What you can expect:
• To learn & work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• To be able to measure your impact on the company's culture
• To work with international people
• Experience: you have a first experience in events (internship or apprenticeship) & already managed or supported the creation, production, and/or logistics.
• Skills: you are energetic, passionate about events, hands-on, & a problem solver. Adaptation is your #1 strength.
• Organisational skills: you are super organized, proactive, & a multitasker. You know how to prioritize your daily workload. You are able to follow processes with great rigor & with a real sense of logistics.
• Communication skills: you are a very open-minded person & you're not afraid to meet people.
• Languages: you are fluent in both French & English. Mastery of another European language is a definite plus.