Field Operations Coordinator
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are required to wear the necessary PPE within the warehouse & while on client deliveries
Hourly Rate: $23.00 per hour
This role will provide support in the administrative functions necessary at a warehouse. Guide the hiring process by scheduling interviews & acting as a liaison between the candidates & hiring managers from application to orientation. Manage a fleet of vehicles including tracking & scheduling preventive maintenance & repairs to ensure our Team Members safety on the road. Aid site in actions to identify & resolve safety issues within the facility. Work closely with the management team on a variety of day-to-day tasks that keep our buildings stocked & efficient while keeping our team informed.
WHAT YOULL DO:
Support the Hiring Process:
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video & onsite interviews, & provide confirmations for candidates; acting as a liaison between candidates & hiring managers
- Maintain accurate reporting within our Applicant Tracking Software (we use Greenhouse)
- Ensure compliance regarding selection processes & I-9 reporting
- Assist with new team member orientation & onboarding
Safety on & off the road:
- Manage & coordinate maintenance & repairs of the vehicle fleet
- Administer program ensuring vehicle appearance & cleanliness
- Ensure Compliance with GPS vehicle tracking devices, maintain driver roster & monitor Gas Card PIN Compliance
- Conduct physical inspections of the facility, grounds & premises to identify any safety or cleanliness deficiencies & work with management to address
- Schedule & manage vendors to ensure a safe, clean & well maintained facility
- Conduct COVID-19 related audits & ensure site is complying with policies
- May have additional responsibility for fire prevention, hazardous waste management, or other safety related activities depending on the business unit & location
Provide administrative support:
- Maintain communication boards including safe driving scores & customer satisfaction
- Order supplies & catering within provided budgets; maintain supply par levels
- Analyze reporting & provide recommendations to management team as needed
- Support team members & managers with routine, day-to-day tasks, needs, & inquiries, as well as Field Operations initiatives & projects
- Perform other related duties & responsibilities, as assigned
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications & duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties & responsibilities team members assigned to this job may have.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & attention to detail are a must
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage their time efficiently
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Excellent problem solving skills, as well as the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on their feet
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel, word & powerpoint
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
WHY WORK AT PELOTON:
- Competitive Wage- Weve committed to addressing global economic inequity, starting with investing to increase the hourly wages of our workforce.
- Team Focused Environment- Live the Together We Go Far mentality by working with caring thoughtful team members both locally & globally.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.