WHAT YOULL DO:
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load & transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb & repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts & recording inventory levels
- Maintain a safe & clean environment at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness & exercise
- Good problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license & a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading & carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up & down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM & end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Pay for our Warehouse Associate role for Salt Lake City is set at $16/hour.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with an employer match of up to 4%
- Flexible spending accounts for Healthcare, Dependent, & Commuter Expense
- Perks: Product Deals, Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Pet Insurance, College Loan assistance, & various lifestyle discounts
- Carrot Fertility
- Employee Stock Purchase Program